Want to go? Sure? Here's all you need to know to apply!
First of all, find a Lions Club in your District that wants to be responsable for your application.
All requests, by telephone or e-mail, must be addressed to the YCE District Responsable of your district. (see table below).
LC De Haan permekeland
+32 475 76 12 92
FORM DISTRICT A
Dirk De Beule
LC Antwerpen Voorkempen
+32 478 44 69 98
FORM DISTRICT B
LC Schaerbeek Les Cerisiers
+32 477 20 08 88
FORM DISTRICT C
+32 497 05 89 40
FORM DISTRICT D
- Download the form for your district from the table above. The form must be completed by the applicant in English using the computer in the proposed Excel format. Manually completed forms will not be accepted.
- Print page 4 from the application form as a PDF and make sure 3 signatures (your signature, the signature of your parents and the signature of the president of the responsible club) are digitally on it. We'll take care of the other 2 signatures later in the proces. You can find an explanation on Youtube on how to sign digitally in a simple way.
- Fill out the "Commitment to Reciprocity" form, save it as a PDF and have it digitally signed.
- In addition, a "letter to the Unknown host family" in "MS Word" must be drawn up by the applicant in English. In this letter you introduce yourself and your family and you explain to your Unknown host family why you applied for their country and why you're excited to go there.
- Also a scan of the passport, if not yet present, provisionally a scan of the Belgian identity card.
- Find a nice passport style picture of yourself in JPG.
- Please pay the administration costs of 125€ and make a PDF or JPEG of your proof of payment. Please note this fee is non-refundable, even if the candidate does not leave for one reason or another.
Please use this bank account number
IBAN: BE62 3100 7424 1361
Lions Youth Camp & Exchange
Houba de Strooperlaan, 90
1200 - Brussels
Including: name of participant, destination and district
When you have all documents please send to your District Responsable
- The completed Excel Application Form
- The digitally signed page 4 of the Application Form
- The digitally signed "Commitment to Reciprocity" Form
- The letter to the Unknown host family
- The scan of your passport / ID Card
- The picture of yourself
- The proof of payment
The District Responsable will verify your application and if everything is complete, will try, together with the complete Youth Exchange Team, to make all necessary arrangements for the trip of your life.